Thursday 6 September 2012

Priyanka shoots item number for "Deewana main Deewana"

In the latest development in the release plans for K C Bokadia's Deewana Main Deewana Priyanka Chopra has come forward to help in the film's smooth release in every way possible.

Priyanka has apparently shot a special item song for Bokadia's film. The song a new adaptation of the popular Punjabi-folk number Kala doriya was freshly recorded in Sundhi Chauhan and Ila Arun's voice.
Priyanka shoots stunning Item Number
Priyanka Chopra

Confirming these developments the grateful producer K C Bakadia says, `God has been kind. Every producer goes through ups and downs. Priyanka Chopra is a gem of an artiste. She has offered to help in every way possible. You mark my words Kala doriya would do to Priyanka's reputation as a dancer what the song Gori hai kalaiyan in my film Aaj Ka Arjun did for Jaya Prada. `

Reminiscing about the ups and downs in his career Bokadia says, `When I made Pyar Jhukta Nahin with Mithun Chakraborty distributors discouraged me saying he was a disco-dancer and an action hero.

I stuck to my guns and signed him in a romantic role. The film ran for 50 weeks. I completed Teri Meherbaniyan in 3 months. It had a dog playing the lead. I braved competition from Ramesh Sippy's Sagar. My film was a super-hit.

So what if Deewana Main Deewana is delayed? I've a gut feeling it would revive Govinda's career and take Priyanka to another level. `

Dropping his earlier plans of releasing his film alongside Anurag Basu Barfi Bokadia plans to release his film on September 28. `I know my product. I know its potential. I am sure it will find an audience. `

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...